Comments in Course Package
We have a New feature in Course package, called Comments. This feature allows students (to give comments) the course pagkage that you've created.
Finally your able to get feedback from students about the course you created,
What can you do with comments? (Few ideas to chare)
a. Upload an Art gallery (of students work) and get them to give comments of the different works
b. Set up a Discussion group with different media (get students to view the media and give their comments)
c. Upload a video/audio and get students to give their reflections on the media
Its really simple to create a course package with comments:
1) in Course Package, Click new course
2) On the Next screen (ensure that allow comments is checked) and your set.
3) When your finish with the course package, you will see the 'comments' link (your students will see the same link too) that would allow them to add comments.
To Enable Comments for existing courses:
1) Open up the course package, and click and 'Course Description'
2) Check the 'Allow comments' check box
3) And Just Re-Publish the course package Again
You can easily view and administer the comments in the course by clicking on the same 'Comments' link too. As the author of the course, you will have right to delete any inappropiate comments.