Lesson Bank (Learning Objects browser)
Lesson Bank is a tool that allows you to easily add in ready made activities or multimedia interactions to your content packages.
The Learning Objects are sorted by level and then by subject, so you can easily find the interaction that is suitable for your content package.
It also has a search function that allows you to search based on the description of the LO,
it also comes with a screen shot of how the LO looks like and there is a 'preview' button so you could view the interaction before adding it to your content package.
How to use Lesson Bank
1) In content packaging, there is a new item called 'Lesson Bank ' click on it and click on 'Browse'
2) You will see the pop up below:-
3) After clicking on 'Use Clip' the LO will be added to your course package.
4) you can also search for LO, by clicking on the 'Search' button on the top of the page. Type your search keyword and click on search.
5) It will return a set of result as links.