Live logon Report
A New function for you to view the logon report (shows you which students has logged in, at what time, and number of times they login)
To access this function,
- This function is available to all teachers & admin only.
- This function allows you to view logon report for an entire class or an entire level (breaking down by individual students)
- This function is a LIVE report, showing you real time information
1) When your logged in look for the pod-let called 'live report' > click on the 'logon' tab and click on the link 'view report'
2) A pop up will appear, simply change the values for 'from' & 'to' date range, select a level and then a class and click on 'Submit'
* Logon report allows you to view individual student logon information for a class or an entire level only. If you wish to know the logon information for entire school, just view all for the individual levels, export it to excel and merge it together in excel. As this is a Live report, we have disable viewing logon report for entire school.
3) Once you click on 'submit' you will see the logon report, you may download it as an excel file