Commonly Assigned function
Commonly Assigned Function
The Commonly Assigned function conveniently list out users/ groups that you have previously given permission to before.
- Initially, commonly assigned tab will be empty and you are defaulted to the 'User/group' tab,
- It remembers the user and group you set to and this list will be available in 'Commonly Assigned' tab, the next time you 'set permission'
- This function will only store last level groups, (meaning it do not store e.g 'Sec 1' folder, but last level group e.g. 'Sec 1A'
- This is so that it will be computable with all Edulearn modules
- This function is also available in Edupost for students to use too.
- Sending edupost to friends has never been easier
- Below screenshot shows the adding of permission via 'user/group' at this stage, these groups will be then saved in 'Commonly Assigned'.
Below screenshot shows the 'Commonly Assigned' tab, remembering the previous group that was set permission to.
- You may click on the delete icon, to delete the entry, if you do not wish to see the user/group in your 'Commonly Assigned' list,
- The 'Commonly Assigned' list also sorts in order of the 'frequency stats' the more you give permission to the user/group, the higher its ranking position in the 'Commonly Assigned' tab.