Updated Short Message Service
A number of new functions has been added to short message service, it now has the following:-
- Function to add live audio (directly record verbal announcement via your microphone)
- Live audio can be heard directly in message by students.
- inserting Mathematical / scientific equations\
- inserting images
- inserting emotion icons
- better support when your pasting Text from MS Word
- "Message for parents only" function. (Allows teachers to create a message that is only meant for parents to view via parents portal)
- if you add a poll to a message, the poll is now embedded directly in the message (when students views it) instead of appearing as a link
- The placement of file attachments in the messages updated so that attachments will be clearly visible by the students.
- For teachers/authors of the message, there is now a REPORT function for messages so you will be informed of how many student or parents has viewed the message and you would also be able to tell which student/teacher has already viewed your message.
- Better support for chinese/other languages
- We have removed the restriction of (8000) characters limit for a message, so you can have more text in a message.
Update to Poll Function
- POLL report is updated with pie chart instead of bar chart for a better representation of poll results.
- POLL now support UNIQUE VOTES meaning a student can only vote once.
- **coming soon- A report function for poll (so you would be able to tell "who votes for what" in the poll)